Other than that, I'm feeling pretty fabulous. I've got a good amount of energy and really no aches and pains except the relaxin is giving me hip trouble when I run. So I'm trying to run less and bike and swim more. Given the now gorgeous weather, and the new Four Mile Run bike trail connector under 395, I'm having a blast on the bike. Don't worry Dad, I'm loading on the sunscreen. SPF 85. That's right. 85. But I'm already the color of caramel. Mmmmm...caramel....
This week we get to move onto vegetables. Bagel is the size of an avocado. This is perfect for the spawn of two lawyers because, as anyone on the infamous Tuscany Adventure of 2003 knows, "avvocato" means lawyer in Italian (and if either of my parental units could clue us in on how one would pronounce two v's, that'd be swell). Tiny bones forming in Bagel's ears mean s/he can now hear my voice. Taste buds are forming, which I believe are the most important part of the developing body. Bagel already has its own unique fingerprint pattern! So the time to commit gloveless crimes without leaving any evidence behind is now in the past, my friend.
The most amazing part of this week? I think I'm feeling the baby moving. It's veeeeeery faint, kind of a fluttery feeling. So awesome.
I thought I'd give you guys another belly pic. It's not much different from the last one. It looks more like a spare tire than a baby bump, though my clothes are starting to not fit. Grow Bagel, grow!
Just split the word into syllables:
ReplyDeleteav-vo-ca'-to
Avocado is a fruit, silly! Maybe we could call it the salad category. Or makes a good dip category. ;)
ReplyDeleteHoly geez, where did you find SPF 85!?
Oh, snap! It IS a fruit! Sigh. Well, I think next week is an onion.
ReplyDeleteI found it at Target. It's the spray kind. I think I can walk on the surface of the sun without getting burned now.