I have my next doctor's appointment on Wednesday, so maybe I'll have some interesting news then. I think it'll still be too early for my doc to tell me the sex. I don't think I'll learn that until my next appointment, which will be around 19 weeks. Sigh.
Oh, well. To save you all from boredom, I've finally taken a belly shot. This is me today in front of my dirty bathroom mirror.
I know, I know. I keep telling everyone how HUGE I am. And I swear, I feel a lot bigger than this. It really pops out after I eat. I should do a before and after.
I definitely wouldn't say you're huge, but you've got a belly! It's gorgeous. :D
ReplyDeleteUgh, we have to wait 5 more weeks? I wanna know if I'm going to be an aunt or an uncle! ;p
Ha! Ok, Joey.
ReplyDeleteOMG, that's crazy. That episode was JUST on like an hour ago.
ReplyDelete