
Mmmmm....cake love. It was delicious! We had a fantastic spread:

There was lots of family in attendance:



And good friends:


We played the toilet paper game, where they tried to guess how rotund I've gotten:

Lynn won!

We also played a game where everyone brought a children's book and I had to guess who brought which book. It was so hard!

We also decorated some adorable onesies for the Bagel. Well, other people decorated adorable onesies. Mine were terrible. Thankfully, there are no pictures of those.



And everyone brought wonderful gifts for Bagel.



I know that last pic was blurry. But it's a good belly shot. I'd love to say that Bagel loved all the attention, but he slept through most of it. Stinker.
Oh your onsie was documented. I just haven't uploaded it yet! Mwhaha! Actually, I think that was in the latest batch.
ReplyDeleteBut it was great fun, and the mimosas were yummy!