At 38 weeks and 3 days in utero, weighing 7 lbs. 11 ounces at 21.5 inches, Nate emerged into the world at 2:50 pm, mewling like a kitten. He is healthy and beautiful and we love him more than anyone or anything in the whole world. I know you're jealous.
It is now about a day and a half since I started this post, and I'm finally able to finish it. Now, you're probably not so jealous. But you should be. We've now had more than two days with Nate, full of ups, downs, and sideways-es. We are tired as all get out and couldn't be happier.
If you check out the expectnet.com poll, it looks like my coworker and friend, Josh, was the big winner. Good job, Josh! We were all, clearly, a bit off on the birth date.
We've got all kinds of pictures to share, once we have the time to upload them. So, maybe in 18 years....
No comments:
Post a Comment