I came down with a wicked cold at the end of last week and am just starting to get better. I haven't felt that sick in at least a decade. It was pretty nasty. But baby is fine!
I had my first prenatal appointment with my OB today and it went really well. I got to see Bagel on the ultrasound again, its little heart beating away. Looks like it's measuring .98 cm today, which is more than double last week. I read somewhere that it would be a blueberry this week, but that's pretty damn small for a blueberry. I don't think I'll post the picture. It's way more blurry than last week. You really can't see much.
I learned that, come May, my doctor won't be doing office appointments at Sibley anymore and will only do them out of the Bethesda office (where I went today). I was afraid that meant they don't deliver at Sibley anymore, but no cause for concern there. That will still be my hospital.
I finally started having some morning sickness last week. I'm not praying to the porcelain god at all, just very queasy and I have trouble wanting to eat anything but plain bread and almond butter. For the very first time in my life, I'm really not very hungry. :)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Morning sickness! Just remember it's a great sign, even though it that makes you feel terrible. Hopefully, it won't last longer than the 1st trimester.
ReplyDeleteSo, the human trash can has been vanquished by a very tiny bagel. Emosewa!
ReplyDelete