Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Week 8 -- Bagel is Having a Ball

Two months in! I'm slowly but surely getting over my cold, and the Bagel is still not letting me enjoy a lot of food. But there are some things the Bagel enjoys greatly, such as jogging on the beach, gelato, and strawberries. Today, the Bagel took his/her first quick dip in the (cold!) ocean.

I had a wonderful weekend with family and friends. Julie and Chris and I had a great time with Kelcey and Delilah at the zoo and then Julie and I had an equally wonderful time at Sea World with Andrea, Garth, and the girls. I got to feed a bat ray! With such adorable and well-behaved children, no one need be concerned that I might have changed my mind. :)

This week, the Bagel is the size of a raspberry. We're still in fruit! This is great, because I can actually stomach fruit. Especially when it's blended up into a smoothie. The Bagel is starting to form facial features such as a nose and tiny eyelids and toes and fingers are starting to differentiate. All the major organs are formed and in place.

Also, I've had my first bout of pregnancy weepiness. I was listening to a really stupid and schmaltzy song from the 80s on the car radio this morning and I totally teared up. What a sucker.

1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful weekend too! :D Sorry Theo's food drove you to cracker eating. ;)

    ReplyDelete